Angela’s House has been blessed with many generous people that offered unique ways to raise money and have a good time doing it. Below is a list of the fundraising ideas people have created for us:
- Auctions – at your home, on the Internet
- Block Party/BBQ – Do a raffle for a prize or extra collected money from neighbors can be donated
- Cocktail Party – A great way to get people together for a fun evening. In lieu of a gift to the host or party the host can designate a donation.
- Garage Sale – proceeds to our children.
- Holidays Parties – In lieu of gifts to each other, donations can be designated to our children.
- Home Sales Marketing Parties – Example: Mary K, Tupperware, etc. A gift or proceeds to our children.
- Office/Employee Group or Committee – bake sales, fund raisers
- Penny Drive – Kids love this one. They collect pennies for our children.
- Religious Celebration – Communions, Bar mitzvah, Confirmation – donations in lieu of gifts.
- Show or Sporting Event – Walk-a-thons, sport tournaments, school faculty games, games against professional athletes or celebrities, bowling for dollars, dance event, gym – exercise for our children.
- Wedding Favors – a donation can be made to Angela’s House in lieu of a small gift to guests.