Wednesday, November 2nd at 5:00 PM
598 Broad Hollow Road
Huntington, NY 11743
Join us at our interactive fair to see vendors, workshops and Keynote presentations on health and wellness. We will have a wide variety of resources to help with various areas, including improving your health, counseling, diet and reducing stress. As well as information on learning to cope as a care taker, resources for children with special needs and their family members, naturopathic options and much more@
Tapping into the Essence of Life
Improving your overall health and well-being can be challenging but having the right information can make the difference in success or failure.
Keynote Presentation Panel
at 7:30 PM
- Donna Drake – Host and E.P. of “Live it Up!” TV show
- Ron Villano M.S., LMHC, ASAC – Pychotherapist, life coach, speaker & author of The Zing
- Dr. William H.E. Romero MD, MS, CNS – Board Certified Nutrition Specialist
- Dr. Pina LoGiudice N.D., L.Ac. – Specialist in Naturopathic & Homeopathay Medicine & Optimal Wellness
- Steve Maraboli – Empowerment coach, radio host & author of Life, the Truth, and Being Free
Businesses looking to explore a wellness program for their employees will be able to see a workshop on an award-winning program on wellness in the workplace that is operated by Independent Group Home Living (IGHL).
Call (631) 337-1603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org