Saturday, December 3rd, 2011
Saturday, November 26th, 2011
Thursday, November 24th, 2011
Thursday, November 10th, 2011
Tuesday, November 1st, 2011
Angela’s House presents
Health and Wellness Resource Fair
a FREE event on WEDNESDAY NOV 2, 2011
Over 30 venders
- Wellness in the workplace,
- Overcoming adversity after being blindsided
- Treating symptoms rather than cause,
- Breathing Under Water; Caring for the Caregiver When the Floodwaters Rise
- keynote presentation, TV show taping
- Tap into the Essence of Their Life”
- Guests for this special “Live It Up!” health and wellness show are:
- Ron Villano M.S.,LMHC,ASAC – Psychotherapist, life coach, speaker and author of THE ZING,
- Dr. William H.E. Romero, MD,MS,CNS – Board Certified Nutrition Specialist,
- Dr. Pina LoGiudice N.D.,L.Ac.– Specialist in Naturopathic & Homeopathy Medicine & Optimal Wellness
- Steve Maraboli – Empowerment Coach, radio host and author of Life, the Truth, and Being Free,
- Dr. Jacqueline Fulop-Goodling– renown orthodontic specialist. Airs Fridays at 6am on WLNY-TV!
- “The Art of Self-Hypnosis.” Learn new tools to help you stay calm and healthy despite the stress in your life
- doTERRA International, Essential oils are widely recognized as a natural, safe, and cost-effective therapy for improving mood, reducing stress and inflammation, and enhancing immunity.
Wednesday, October 26th, 2011
Wednesday, October 26th, 2011
Friday, September 16th, 2011
The Team setup a vision for the 2011 season to be dedicated to promoting the values of character, community and courage. Through a season long pledge drive, players and families will experience on field successes while simultaneously raising and donating monetary contributions to help support Angela’s House. Coach Mike Menendez (top row second from right) presented this great idea to Bob Policastro (blue shirt) who was very excited about the idea and joined the team photo taken after their first game> they did win that first game. This is a great thing this team is doing to be enjoying their season and helping other at the same time. A great example of kids helping kids.
Wednesday, September 7th, 2011
A candlelight healing ceremony will be held at the base of the Angel monument on December 3, 2011 for all parents and families that have lost their child. This Angel statue is be a symbol of hope, a place to reflect, a place of healing and a special place for people to grieve. There is a great spiritual wonder in this memorial statue. This Angel will be a symbol that will represent and honor our children
After a few remarks, a moment of silence, the attendees are invited to leave a white flower (flowers and candles will be provided) at the base of the angel statue. The public is welcome.
The Candle light Memorial Service will held at the base of the Angel of Hope Statue.
(in case of inclement weather the ceremony will be held inside the Veterans Monument)
Thursday, September 1st, 2011
The LI Connects team presents a check to Bob Policastro from Angela’s House
LI Connects is a Business Networking Group formed and founded by Ms. Jan DeRobertis in 2006 with the intention of finding the perfect mix of various business professionals, yet selecting only the best of the best to become members.