- Respite Reimbursement Program
- Case Management for the Care At Home Program
- Reimbursement Program
- Non-Medicaid Service Coordination
- Angela’s House
- Angela’s House II
- Holiday/December Project
- Hauppauge Helping Hands (HHH)
- Community Outreach Program
- Family Counseling, Training and Advocacy
- Respite Center
- Angela’s House III
On August 30, 1989, Bob and Angie Policastro's daughter, Angela, was born. She had suffered severe brain damage during birth leaving her very medically frail, requiring nursing care.
The Policastros received tremendous support while in hospital but they realized there were few services available to help them if they were to leave. The few services that were available were very fragmented and difficult to coordinate. Read More
Video: The History Of Angela’s House
The Angel of Hope name comes from a best-selling book and television movie called The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans, who inspired this statue...